Ultrasound is a medical diagnostic system that does not use ionizing radiation, but ultrasounds and is based on the principle of echo emission and transmission of ultrasonic waves.
Vscan™ Pocket double probe ultrasound with linear and sectorial transducers in a single handpiece.
con Vscan™ it is possible to:
– Cover a wide range of on-site clinical decisions
– Transfer of images and documentation via wireless DICOM®
– Install Vscan™ Extend app
Vivid™ ultrasound portable and compact but extremely powerful. Ideal for echocardiology. which guarantees:
– Exceptional image quality
– Cardiac function analysis tools such as TVI, Strain, 4D TEE
– ICE,2,3 and shared applications.
VENUE™ Portable ultrasound that ensures accurate images in a very short time with the simplicity of a tablet designed for:
– Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
– Point of care medicine
– Emergency Medicine
LOGIQ™ high performance ultrasound systems Multidisciplinary and in particular for interventional radiology with:
– GPS 3D/fusion imaging,
– Enhanced Contrast Imaging (CEUS)
– Elastography Shear wave 2D
(Versana Premier™ Platinum; Versana Premier™ Black; Versana Balance™; Versana Active™; Versana Essential™; Club Versana)
High performance multifunctional ultrasound ultrasounds configurable for :
– SMALL PARTS